Monday, 7 April 2008

Visitors Continued.

Joe's Family

Joe's mom, sister and stepdad came for Easter.
Serge was a bit concerned about standing next to the soldier - it must have been the sword.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Lauren- Love the blog! Thanks for the comment on mine. It's great to see pics of you guys and the fam. Sidonie is getting so big! Look forward to visiting here to see how you guys are doin. :)

abm said...

I love it. It will be a great way to keep in touch and see what is happening in your end of the world. Keep it up.

Aloha said...

LONDON CALLING! :) Hey Lauren. Nice to see you on the blogger. How are you guys. I was just looking around for the old school gang and i found ya :). If you get a sec come hang out at 808update.blogspot.com I'd love to do an update on you. Let me know if your game for one. Take care.