1* You never stub your toes.
2) You drive like a crazy Frenchman- always finding a parking spot right in front of where we want to go - legal or not (and probably just after you reversed down a one way street).
3° You spell better than I do, even in English.
4) You negotiate even at Carrefour.
5. You are nice to everyone, even people I don't want you to be nice to i.e. France Telecom, bankers and those germans punks at McDo.
#6 When you have decided that it is time to go to bed you squint your eyes and say, "Bon."
#7 When something drastic happens you roll your eyes and say, "Oh La LA la la."
8) You like EFY music.
9* You can't sleep after 7 in the morning.
#10 You wont stay home from work, eat ice cream and watch an entire season of 24 in one sitting even though I ask (in a very nice way.)
10 reasons why you drive me crazy and je t'aime comme une folle.
No comments:
Post a Comment