That beach looks like a ton of fun. Chilly though, hu? Glad you liked the Seattle area, but can't wait for to get to NY, so we can visit! Tell Joe thanks for calling the other day, it was just what I needed!
Hey it's been since oct for me since i bloged last. So I thought i'd drop by a few friends pages to see how life has been for them. When you coming to hawaii's beaches next?
2 comments:
That beach looks like a ton of fun. Chilly though, hu? Glad you liked the Seattle area, but can't wait for to get to NY, so we can visit! Tell Joe thanks for calling the other day, it was just what I needed!
Hey it's been since oct for me since i bloged last. So I thought i'd drop by a few friends pages to see how life has been for them. When you coming to hawaii's beaches next?
Post a Comment