what a cute video Lauren! I can tell you really are in-love with your hubby. How sweet. Makes me wanna make one for my hubby too. You live in Arizona now? I miss you. So you speak pretty great French now don't you? I wanna hear it! Your little girl is so dang adorable! DO you ever come up to Utah? Let us know. Let's get together when you do. Love ya!!!!
2 comments:
Coldplay, huh? Never would've guess that one:) How about a translation for all us monolinguals?
what a cute video Lauren! I can tell you really are in-love with your hubby. How sweet. Makes me wanna make one for my hubby too. You live in Arizona now? I miss you. So you speak pretty great French now don't you? I wanna hear it! Your little girl is so dang adorable! DO you ever come up to Utah? Let us know. Let's get together when you do. Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment