Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Violette Cecilia Maillard.

7/9/09 ~ 1:20~ 8lb 4oz
Possible nickname - "Birdy."

7 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting!! Congrats!! She is beautiful! I love all that dark hair!

Cecily said...

What's with the recycled Sidonie photos?

Andrea said...

She's beautiful! Can't believe all the hair! Congrats.

Jeanne Maillard said...

Félicitations!
Elle est belle comme tout.

Je vous embrasse,
Tata Nanoue.

Lynn said...

CONGRATS LAUREN! I really don't remember hearing that you were expecting, wow! Sometime we're going to need to meet up, since we're both in the west now. Go momma!

Marlo said...

LAUREN!!! I have been trying to find your information forever, so today I sat down and searched the internet until I found you. Congrats on your new baby. She is adorable. In case you don't remember me, we lived in Paris for awhile and we were in the same stake as you. Anyway, I hope you are well. Email me sometime and let me know what exciting things you've been up to...such as living in London. Alright, now go take a nap.

Marlo said...

Oops...forgot to leave my email. mzirks9(at)yahoo(dot)com. I guess you don't have to publish this comment now that you have the address.